Do you have a healthy Prostate?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is the most common prostate problem in men. Almost all men will develop some enlargement of the prostate as they grow older. By age 60, 50% of men will have some signs of BPH; by age 85, 90% of men will have signs of the condition. About half of these men will develop symptoms that need to be treated and at least 40% of men can be treated with natural supplements.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be time to look into natural methods to reduce the size of your prostate! Below is an image of a healthy prostate vs an enlarged prostate (one with BPH). While your prostate may not be to that extreme, it is important that you take precautions so it does not continue to enlarge. If you are a man over the age of 45, a prostate support supplement may be important to add to your daily vitamin regiment.
Pro-State is a natural supplement with scientifically proven ingredients that help to reduce the size of your prostate and return it to a more healthy size.
Here's how it works:
· Balances Hormone levels
· Combats Hair Loss by reducing the uptake of DHT in the hair follicles
· Improves Urinary Tract Function & Increases Urine Flow
· Reduces inflammation of the prostate
· Decreasing the activity of 5a-R — an enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), another sex hormone, to help preserve testosterone levels in the body (comparable to Finasteride)
Pumpkin Seed extract:
· Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, and Prostate health relies on optimal zinc levels
· Reduces prostate enlargement with the protective compound, phytosterol
· Helps to level hormones
· May be effective at relieving symptoms such as reduced urinary flow, incomplete emptying of the bladder, post urination dripping and the constant urge to urinate
· Has anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor effects
Turmeric (Curcumin Extract):
· Antibiotic properties
· Compared to finasteride
· Antioxidants help with reducing stress, inflammation and overall prostate health
(If you have an immune system disease such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or another autoimmune disease, you should not use astragalus root)
· Eases Nocturia, Frequent Urination, Incontinence, Pain & Inflammation
· Reduces the risk of Prostate Cancer
· Helps ease Prostatitis
· Antioxidants in Pygeum help with inflammation & strengthening immunity
· Helps to treat symptoms of Kidney disease
· Stimulates bladder healing from UTIs
· May stimulate libido
(Some side effects may include gastric disturbances, nausea, diarrhea, constipation)
Rye Grass Pollen Extract:
· Chemicals found in rye grass pollen decrease swelling (inflammation) by interfering with certain chemicals. These chemicals might also slow down the growth of prostate cancer cells.
· Rye grass fiber might promote the growth and activity of healthy bacteria in the gut. This helps to promote regularity.
· Rye grass pollen extract may affect the male hormone testosterone, relax the muscles
of the tube through which urine flows (urethra), and improve how well the bladder can
force urine out. All of these may reduce symptoms of an enlarged prostate, such as
dribbling after urinating or having to get up several times at night to urinate.
· Relieves urinary symptoms and increases strength of urine flow
Other things you can do to:
Drink Green Tea:
· The catechins in green tea regulate the secretion of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and
PSA (prostate specific antigen), promoting normal prostate size and volume and
reducing the risk of BPH
· Likewise, the catechins in green tea have demonstrated efficacy in relieving urinary
symptoms such as frequent urination, nighttime urination and problems with urinary
· Reduced prostatic Inflammation